Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oral Business.

This is a random question I had to ask somebody I have been sexually active with. I wanted to ask this question for awhile...so on my way home from the gym, on my sidekick, I asked this question:

Mikey: So yeah..I have a random question...and u will laugh..or read..or both
Mikey: U there?
xxxx: i am
Mikey: Ok...when I gave u head...how was it? Cuz I really never do that..and my ex didn't like head..so at one point I didn't do it for 3 years...I'm just curious
Mikey: I wanna know if I'm doing it wrong
Mikey: Lol
Mikey: :-[
xxxx: QUITE good
Mikey: Ooo
Mikey: Ok
Mikey: That's good to know
Mikey: Thanks
Mikey: I be scared to do it
---------------------- 10:22 pm ----------------------
xxxx: u should do it more
Mikey: Lol

There you have it! I know how to give head. lol

3 comments:

Robzilla said...

I'd have to have a sample myself. One dick sucked does not convince me of your skills, or lack there of. And I don't really enjoy getting head, so your talents will truly be challenged. That is all.

lol

xoxoxo

http://www.myspace.com/zillaland

Anonymous said...

You go Mikey with your bad self LOL

I give good head too lol!!!

Your too much, love it:))



Ur sis in law,
Kiki~

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ahmm Honey...and this is between me and you...if you have to ask...I don't know! LOL! Nosah babe! MUAH!