Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Because emotions are real

I miss that feeling because i can still taste it
face to face with my arm across your body
you and i, we disappear into each other
I hold your hand and you protect my heart
time is so limited but it tends to stand still when we are together
a never ending symphony of fulfilled desires
you love me because I dedicate my purest actions to your existence
and I am fragile for your eyes only
Our life is outlined with priceless memories
and I raise a toast to our past, present and future
Because it is worth it



A song came on and it sparked some raw emotions. Nothing sad...it was all good. It reminded me of everytime I layed next to somebody and felt "that feeling.' It inspired me to write this piece. FYI: This is not for anybody in particular, just a celebration of the love and affection that I have experienced. Life is too short, but certain feelings can prolong the process..good and bad.

No comments: