Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tacky of me, but too true..

Attention masculine bottom men; I am not competing with you, nor am I competing for you. Please stop all of the hating, because I don't want "your man." Stop thinking that your masculinity makes you a hot commodity in my eyes because it doesn't. I don't want you. I have no hang ups with my masculinity and I don't care if in your eyes, I am too fem for you.

Listen up, if you don't like me, I won't like you either. There is no need to throw your negative vibes my way because my jeans are tight. The very act of you being shady to me is you being what you think you are not...catty and bitchy aka having female traits aka just a step away from being fem. Don't confuse my manners for being interested in you..u make my vain ways seem small compared to ur inflated ego.

Fall back son...you're not my type. I stopped liking "thugs" when I left high school.

PS Your eyebrows are starting to grow back...u should do something about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always though you were cool just the way you are. Just my take from our limited interaction. Keep being you man...at 100%...unapologetically. It loks great on you. HOpe all is well!

Anonymous said...

Just one of the annoying facts of life. Being forced to deal with other peoples insecurities. I've had to tell a boy a two to take it elsewhere. "It's all in your head, not mine."

Ciao,
C.