Thursday, June 05, 2008

Nina VS. Alf

With all of my time off I have decided to clean area's I have been too busy to reach. One of those area's is behind my PC. It is very dusty back there and just scary to look at. I also have an Alf stuffed animal on top of my monitor. Yes, Alf from Melmac. Anyhoo, I removed him and placed him near a big red Puma shopping bag. Somehow he ended up in the bag with his face sticking out.

Well, it has been about a week and Nina has been acting very strange. her eating habits have changed and she has been very nervous acting. Crying a lot and running back and forth. She has even lost some weight. So, today I decided to feel around her body to see if maybe she was in pain or something. Nothing. As far as eating, she still is a damn crumb snatcher, so I know she still has an appetite. Still, nothing. I was beginning to think that I have to bring her to the vet...which I can't really afford right now.

However, on one of her frantic runs, I heard her touch the big red Puma bag in the hallway only to see her dart back into the room. I looked into the hallway and noticed that Alf's face was looking back at me. No way...could this be it? The source of her paranoia and loss of interest in her food??? I had my roommate distract her while I removed Alf from the big red bag. Sure enough, she was back in the hallway. Only this time she almost jumped into the bag. She started searching around the bag and the hallway. She darted back in the room and looked very worried.

It was Alf! She was looking for him! Nina did not want to believe that he was gone so she became obsessed with the big red Puma shopping bag. I tried to put it in the pantry but she wouldn't stop stalking the door. So, we had to throw the bag out...in front of her!

Within minutes, Nina has finished a bowl of her dog food and has been crying less. It has been 2 days since she has eaten her food. Hopefully this is it...to think, she must have been tormented for a whole week. LOL

Awww..my baby girl!




No comments: