Friday, August 11, 2006

Happily Unhappy

This was a very long day and it really sucked towards the end. I don't feel like listing all of the things that sucked about today but trust and beleive from the moment I woke up I knew this was going to be a battle of a day. I learned some lessons today that I will carry with me for quite some time. But let us get to the point of this blog.

As shitty as this day was and as dissapointed as I was about everything...I got something great out of it. I realized that I was unhappy about what went on during the day and it had nothing to do with my ex or being lonely. None of it. I think I just don't give a fuck anymore and honestly I could care less of him as a person. I still love him but how could I not? He was my everything for pretty much the last 3 years of my life..but its done, I know he is a nasty person now and Im good. Finally. So my emotions are mine again. So yes...I am finally happily unhappy.


Thank you.

No comments: