Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Mariah Carey Milestone.

So I saw Mariah Carey this evening and I have to give it to her...that lady can sing. Sure there were some flat notes from time to time, but if you sang like Mariah for 2 hours Im sure you would do the same. I was supposed to go with my Ex but it didn't work out that way. I honestly thought he didn't want to go anymore because he avoids me all the time. He doesn't answer my calls, return my voicemail's or answer my questions via email correctly. I would ask him how to do something technical on the PC and he would reply with "I went on a job interview today." lol You gotta laugh at that shit..I do.

So I asked somebody else (my "sister") to go at the last minute because he didn't return my last call. Its all peace man, really. He has a new man and I know how he gets with his man. I should know. I figured out of respect for his man he wouldn't go to the concert with me. But knowing him he would have lied to his man anyways...if you read my Libra blog you know what I mean (its a MySpace thing...). To say the least I am so GLAD I didn't bring him. Some of those ballads would have killed me and I would have had a completely different experience. There were some songs that made me forget where I was because they stirred up memories of us. I love memories of us because those were some of the best memories of my life.

That's life. Shit happens, people fuck up and fuck you in the process. I don't have it in me to hate him because I still love that man. This concert marks a milestone for me because I have been waiting for it to come and go so I cannot have an excuse to have contact with him. I just want him to do his thing with his new man and let me move on. I would also like for him to introduce us one day because Im not a hater, I can handle it. Im sure he is a nice fella. I am. He dated me. Maybe he really meant it when he said....well..nevermind...bleh.

On a random note I saw Esthero on Thursday night. I have to dedicate a whole new blog for that one because it was so phenomenal I have to gather up the energy. lol Plus I am waiting for some pics to post with it.

1 comment:

Billz said...

I think it's good that you're trying to move on. It's time for you to start being happy and forget about him. Yeah it may still hurt and you may still love him, but you're just gonna make yourself feel worse if you're always thinking about it. On another note, Mariah's songs have the same affect on me. In fact I have a musical diary based on events of my life and she's in it many times..lol....Maybe you'll hear it one day.