Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bits and Pieces

I saw Amy Winehouse recently and although she sounded great...it was not a show I would recommend. She was extremely boring and has absolutely no stage presence. The only wow factors to me are how much bigger her hair is and how skinny she really is.

I'm seeing Nelly Furtado in a week or so...I have 6Th row seats on the floor. Can't wait for that! I cannot wait to hear In God's Hands. It is supposed to be her next single too. I was hoping it wouldn't be released because its a very personal song. Its so late in the CD so most likely nobody will give a shit. She has had like 7 damn singles.

I may be seeing "celebrity" blogger Perez Hilton this week as well. That should be very interesting.

Lets see...I applied for 2 more positions at my job. Cross your fingers!!

I have 2 photo shoots for the month of June and of course I have my Muse. There will be many sporadic pics of him.

After my trip to NYC last weekend (the weekend of the 12th), I found myself feeling really sad about living here again. So I have some tricks up my sleeve.

2006 and so far 2007 are like nite and day for me so far. Not sure if that's a good thing yet..but I'm keeping it moving.

It just feels so slow...

No comments: