Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tall, Dark and Vegan

I followed John all thru SoHo on Satrday afternoon. It can be a bit challenging keeping up with those "model legs," but I was up for the task and as usual, it was quite the learning experience. John showed me where he shops and brought me to a really nice show room where the most beautiful tiles were on display. There was a "no picture" policy so we had to commit fashion espionage to get that one pic of him in the display bathroom. Just another day in NYC.

It was very sunny out and we walked around NYU and ate some snacks while talking about life. He is such a breath of fresh air because he is like walking art and is taking the right steps in the direction he wants to be in. Im proud of John and also privledged to have people like him around to inspire me and to prove that it can be done. He also has the most nastiest mouth I have encountered. Ha! Thankfully I am not easily offended by words because I don't have the purest mouth my-damn-self.

Amen to that.












1 comment:

Xavier Luis Burgos said...

I catch myself looking more into the setting that at your photo's subject, lol. I miss NYC :-( Cool blog.