Thursday, May 03, 2007

Blah

It was a long day and I accomplished the routine. I feel a bit empty. Im a little lonely this evening and in a small funk. Just can't wait for what is next. Whatever that may be.
Nina was in bad shape this week and it really scared me. Pets are like kids and when something happens you cannot control, it can really affect your mood. She is better, and I am happy to have her back to normal. It almost makes me want to give her away so that I dont have to deal with such fear over what I cant control. But that would be silly of me because I love her. Plus I dont give up that easily. My baby girl needs me and is always happy to see me come home.

A good friend of mine and his boyfriend of 4 years almost broke up this week. It was a little devasting for me because I love them together and they give me hope. I have learned alot from them as far as loving unselfishly is concerned. I mean they obviously have their own problems and are not perfect, but they are wonderful together. Sometimes people get too comfortable and get bored. It happens...thats why you have to be open all the time and willing to compromise and keep things fresh. Anyhoo..I love them and am happy they are still together.

I have decided to stay off Myspace and any kind of instant messanger for the month of May because I spend entirely too much time on them and I need to be able to function and entertain myself without them. Maybe that is why I am lonely. lol

This weekend I will be going to NYC to pick up some studio equipment for a friend of mine. I might go to a club if time permits.

It's late already and I need to sleep.
Grrrrr!

No comments: