Wednesday, June 20, 2007

In My Heart


This is an exerpt from my heart. I wrote this in a matter of moments....

"...quietly while you were asleep, I kissed your face and the world stopped spinning.
I ran a marathon in my brain trying to figure out what fate has in store for us.
My kiss traveled to your neck as I embraced you...and I melted into your
pretty brown skin. I lived a lifetime in our embrace and I have never let go. Like a shooting star with no landing in site, my heart..my soul... travels thru the sky for you."

After writing this little piece I had to ask myself?
"How many times must I die?"

"Is this ever going to change?"

Today, was a rough day and I am raw with emotion. I don't care to explain why because its just too painful to share anymore. You dont always have to take a step back to fall into unresolved resentment and emotional vulnerability.

Time will heal me, and that I am greatful for, because everyday is new. With every new day I am a step closer to where I am supposed to be, mentally, spiritually and physically.

Baby steps.

No comments: