Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Sum Up.

I saw Nelly Furtado this past Tuesday and she was AMAZING. Despite her recorded music and her live performances I had seen on youtube or award shows, her voice was much bigger then I expected. I actually expected her to strain thru some of her songs. She was everything and more and I cannot wait to see her again.

I was still sick when I went to see her but turns out..I wasn't sick. The doctors took my blood and ran a lot of tests and they were scratching their heads. Everything as it seems was fine, and the day after I got my results..I felt brand new again. Some of it was mental, if not most. Im in a very crappy place right now. Im realizing everyday that I need to step it up a notch. I will give myself credit because I am trying everyday to change things around me. Applying for higher paying positions and setting up photoshoots when I can. I may have one coming up this Friday. Cross your fingers!

Progress is very slow right now and I am have been even more antsy now then I was before. I need to not live in this apartment anymore. It is really affecting the way I think and as I have stated before, once I get out of this place I'll be able to think clearly.

Thats all I do lately...think. Don't take this as a complaint. Its just what it is. Im tired of complaining.

My good friend that lived with me who moved away from Boston, is moving back sometime next month. I am excited because it will be so good to have him around again.

I don't need a vacation, I need to leave.

2 comments:

Alan said...

And how was the live version of "In God's Hands"? Was it everything you expected? =)

Mike Milan said...

Hey Alan, thanks for remembering! It was everything and more. I have a new respect for "Try," off of her Folklore album. I could feel my heart being lifted as the song progressed.