Monday, June 04, 2007

Whats Wrong?

I have been dogged by fatigue for the past 6 days now and its getting out of hand. I went to the gym once and could barely do 30 minutes and I cant do anything fast without feeling like my head is going to fall off. This exact time last year (almost to the exact DAY) I had similar symptoms but they were not as drawn out. Im wondering if its seasonal allergies or as a friend brought to my attention, I could be lacking something. Something like vitamins or iron or some shit like that. Or worse case scenario I could have something like diabetes.


I have a doctors appointment tomorow so I'm at least on the right track. I need to shake this bullshit. Im such a productive person so it kills me to be too "tired" to finish a work day. I had to call my mother to pick me up early from work today. Im a grown ass man...why am I calling my mom? lol After I hung up I cried a little in my coworkers cubicle. Not like weeping...just got very emotional and teary eyed because its so frustrating to feel this way. Even my fucking joints are tired. Im a dancer. Things like that hit me hard when I cant walk without feeling achey. Its not a sad feeling..its a feeling that pisses me off.


I hate to be stopped. That could be it.

This semi-sickness is like being in limbo. Am I going to wake up feeling better tomorow? or am I going to get worse? None.

I stayed in all Sunday so I could rest and be beter for today. To stay productive, I cleaned and took some pics of myself. Damn Im skinny.




1 comment:

Marquis said...

Hey, could be allergies or maybe something more psychological.