Monday, February 18, 2008

29.


I am now officially 29 years old.

Time really flys. It was just 2 years ago this very month that my life was completely changed. Four years ago, little did I know I would be back to where I am/was...

Its a blessing to be able to reach back and pick up where you could have, would have and should have done. No regrets. what. so. ever.

I love me for the work in progress that I am.

Thank you to everybody who has helped me progress into who I am today, and what I will hopefully be in the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mikey....I'm not sure why my myspace didn't let me know...dem fuckerz....anyway, i hope you will see the next 29 years with new vision a,d clarity and hopefully everything will be good for you.

Love ya,

Eli a.k.a. Justice

Marquis said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Hope you got all your heart desired.