Monday, August 04, 2008

Check Him Out!

This is somebody that has graced my blog in pictures and mentions, throughout the years and I love him dearly! This is my TLC (T-Boz, Lefteye, Chilli!) singing partner and club hopping buddy. He introduced me to Long Island Ice Tea's, Midori Sours, Tequila shots and all types of drunk carrying on. He is one of Boston's Gay Scene's finest socialites (u know the person that even knows the people u dont like..lol) and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Seriously. Always smiling and always fun to talk to.

He has a blog that is dedicated to his fitness goals and asked that I share his link. I was a little shocked because I didn't think he was really into blogging. But its great and I support him.

His name is Johnny, aka JK aka Mister JonKat aka MisterJonKat aka Ki Ki.

Go to his blog, see what its about, leave a comment and share it with your friends.

http://misterjk.blogspot.com/

or you can visit his youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/MisterJonKat


Enjoy!

No comments: