Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Studio Time

So I have been saying that I am going to get into the studio and figure out how to use all the equipment bla bla bla. Well, I did..sorta. I went into the studio and figured I would just use myself as the subject...to save myself the embarassment of looking like a damn fool in front of a model. Yes..! I am paranoid like that!

Anyhoo, it was some parts easy, most parts hard. If you have a keen eye, or are a photographer with studio lighting knowledge, you will see the simple flaws in my pics. Its all good tho. I will get there..I am determined. However, I cannot do this using myself as the subject again. It was quite painful being everything in this shoot.

Here are a few of the shots I took:










Snap for the kids! lol






;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm no photographer so in my eyes these photos came out fab! You look great Michael :)

xoxo

love Kiki

Demetrius said...

These are AWESOME shots. Work that camera - from both sides ;-)

Anonymous said...

Nice shots!