Saturday, August 02, 2008

Low Key

This week was the first and only week we got to work with a male model. As you can see, it was easy to work with this model, as he has very conventional good looks. AKA, hot! lol

I think I overheard him saying he was 20...yikes! Either way, at that age, if he takes modeling serious, it can definitely open many doors for him. He seems sweet as he is handsome. So yeah, here it is...my first official "Low Key" setting in my photography class.







I need to up my game with the studio access. I know I keep saying that I am going to get in, but something always comes up. This week I will try my hardest to get in there and take some shots of myself. That way I can kill 2 birds with 1 stone: I can have some amazing pics of myself! LOL AND most importantly, I will be able to know what I am doing when I finally shoot somebody on my own without the help of a teacher.

No comments: