Saturday, August 09, 2008

-Sigh-

So far this summer, I have gone out on a few dates with a few different people. I have had multiple dates with some but they all end up the same: they lose interest in me. Yes, its true, I am human. lol

I do not understand why that happens, I am genuinely nice and honest. I am sure it is something I am doing but I really have no idea. So, I am not going to dwell on it...but it is something that I need to be aware of if I ever want to be of interest to anybody.

And please, don't give me that "how could somebody like you have trouble dating?!" Its so fucking agravating. EVerytime I hear that I seriously want to slap that person to sleep. Ugh

Anyhoo, I havent shaved in over 2 weeks because I want to do this self photo shoot with a full face of hair. It looks really crazy. I cant wait to get this over with already.

Boooo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I think the whole dating, mating process is about finding some who's brand of "crazy" matches yours.
Talk about no small feat. erg.