Monday, October 03, 2005

Four More Weeks

Thats right. Four more f-ing weeks till I go to Costa Rica. I am still very excited and still very scared. Lord it's late. I have work in the morning. But I just had to get a blog in for this weekend because my job is evil and blocked my blog from the network. Assholes.

Anyhoo my good friend from NY(Brooklyn) came to visit for the weekend and we cut up as usual. I had to cus some man out for beeping his horn at us because we were walking on the side of the street. As he drove by us I noticed his window was down and said "PS Its a red light asshole!" And of course it didnt stop there. I continued to walk behind his luxury SUV and kept poppin shit....even as we walked by it. So of course the driver being the big man that he is decided to yell back....when the light turned green...and yes he was driving away. Pussy.

We went to the gym and did the damn thing and cut up in there too. Brooklyn has a finger pointing problem that I had to make him aware of while we were working out. And he wore short shorts and skipped around my gym. Yes...it was a moment.

So Brooklyn told me that a some what mutual friend of ours is sudenly moving in with him. I think its a terrible idea. This person used to be my best friend but turned into a monster when he became my roommate. Our (best)friendship pretty much ended because of us being roommates and I just don't want to see the same thing happen with them. But he is grown...and I will not sabotage somebody elses housing.

We're all entitled to make mistakes.

On a random note I have decided to cut somebody else off. I took him off of my DowneLink and MySpace friends list. Us being friends no longer serves a purpose. I am getting better as far as how "used" I felt not too long ago. Absence doesnt always makes the heart grow fonder. In this case its having a chilling affect. No more dead weight.

If you are reading this and you figured out its you...no hard feelings. But now that we don't share a certain person as a good friend anymore...there is no need for me to tolerate you.



Goodnite.

No comments: