Sunday, October 30, 2005

So This Weekend...

It fuckin snowed. Can you beleive it? Before Halloween...it snowed! I really hate that shit man. When I moved here from Cali I was not excited to finally see snow in person. I looked at it like..."o...its snowing." Not upset but not excited either. But fuck it now..i get upset. Fuck Snow!!!!

So yeah I just got full confirmation that one of my friends is not healthy for me. I still care for him because I honestly want to beleive that he is a good person...because that is how he portrays himself. But what I really saw this weekend (and have been seeing for quite some time now) is that he really is all about himself. Himself his drugs and his way. His way being getting what he wants at everybody elses expense. I say his drugs because we have a mutual friend that used to be an addict but yet he is very carefree about sharing them with him.

I know his train of thought though and of course his excuse will be that this friend of ours is grown and can make decisions for himself bla bla bla. This is true. It still don't make it right. If you leave a steak in the middle of the floor for an hour...do you think that a well trained pet isnt going to eat it? I mean anything is possible...but lets be real...c'mon. I am not saying that our mutual friend will become an addict again...but he has started some new drugs. So yeah...

I have paid a lot of attention...I really have, because you are the company that you keep. Right.

No comments: