Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hello Mike.


There was a point in time in my life where I would not allow people to call me Mikey(though some people were relentless). I thought Mikey was too young sounding and it made me feel like a damn baby. Mike was not a baby. At all. So yeah when I got to that point in my life where I was trying to find myself and get myself together I didn't have to worry about Mikey VS Mike because I had like 2 friends for like 2 years and they called me Mike. I took a break from everything: Clubs, people, SHOPPING and dating.

Well when I came back from my hiatus I felt like a new person. I really did. So....I decided to go by Mikey. lol It went well with my brand new views on self and other people around me. Everybody I met from there on would get my introduction as Mikey. It was great. I have been going by Mikey for about 4 years now. Don't get me wrong I don't have a split personality, Im just feeling very Damita Jo about the situation!

I am a cold person. I didn't grow up with family values because my family didn't have any. So I have always had low tolerance with people. I didn't (and still don't) take any shit from my family so why should I take it from others? Well I changed that way of thinking for a while. Like 4 years. It's time to change again.

And it feels right.

It's not gonna stick because I am a happier person when I am not as cold ...but right now I need to be this way. There are some people that I adore who have been walking all over me and that is not gonna work. The people that I cut off before were really shitty fuckin people and they still are but some of the people I am cutting off now are not. They are good people...but nobody is w/o their flaws. However I will only suffer for so long under somebody else's flaws. I would rather be alone.

A quote I am currently entertaining:

"Change is coming. I don't kiss ass so don't get me confused...I am the bridge you need to cross over...so make sure to clean your fucking feet when you cross it because I like to throw bitches off. "

Mike is back.

No comments: