Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Oh Behave!

They havent taken my internet option off ...YET. So I am blogging from work. Its been very slow lately and the days are soooooooo much longer. I am going on a boat cruise this evening courtesy of my job. Amen to free food. So yeah....I have so much on my mind that its hard to get any of it out.

Im sefish. Very selfish and very stubborn. I felt like I was getting better with those two things but I think Im starting to regress ...but in a big way. OMG! I think I need to be punished! lol

I need new clothes. Maybe if I get a new look my attitude wont suck as much. Lately I have been treating people the way I feel I have been treated by friends I used to have around me: despensable. However I like the clothes I have now...I just need some new ones! Im trying to re-invent myself in a lot of ways. Sometimes you just have to just shed.

I have made some decisions Im sure I will feel bad about but I wont regret them becasue they were right at the moment. Life goes on.

So yeah I need some new clothes! If I can keep this weight on Im gonna turn into a tight fag I know it. Wearing more fitted clothes me horny. ha ha This blog sux. I keep getting interupted by phone calls...so its all watered down and messy. Fuck off you love it!

No comments: