Saturday, October 29, 2005

Heeeey!



So it has really been awhile since I said I would update this..i think. I have had a very busy few weeks. Think old skool Trannie from LA, Search for a new roommate, passport madness, non speaking turned to speaking situations with good friends and getting kicked out of a Halloween party (twice) that was being thrown by my previous job. I know I missed something! LOL

I have so much to comment on that Im just not going to. Thats right. I'll just get down to the lesson I have learned in the last few weeks: Selfish people don't change. Thats right people! If you have a friend that is close to you that has that nasty selfish trait, realize right now that they will not change. They might modify their behaviour...but the selfishness will not go away. Yap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting blog cause I recently had to move some "friends" into the enemy category for that same selfish reason.