Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Back 2 Work

I have had 4 days off and it's going to be hard getting into that work spirit. Can't wait for the weekend already. Im looking forward to a regular week. Not looking for anything extra. Im trying to take a regular week and make it as productive as possible. I was supposed to have a friend from out of town visit but I think Im a little worn out with guest right now.

I had extended my home to other people and they took it for granted so I would rather not have anybody over right now. Just trying to make sure I don't make the same mistakes this year as I did last year. Not that this guest is guilty of any of that...but people change and Im not sure who I want to share my space with anymore. Bleh.

My BDay is coming up next month and I have started to make plans with a friend of mine in NY for the weekend following my Bday. Not sure how that will work because we seldom talk..but he's kool and it would be nice to do something different for a change. Anyhoo...I have to go to bed.

No comments: