Sunday, January 29, 2006

Boys and Girls

So I have never had a shortage of friends of the female sex. Im gay and pretty...they love that shit. I have one real female friend. She know's who she is and Im pretty sure if she reads this she won't question it at all. As many girls out there that want to capitalize on my gayness to fuel their collection of friends, I don't care for it. Im not your typical gay that you see on TV or even at the clubs. Am I complaining? No. Those kinds of gays really exist and they exist in HUGE numbers, so it's ok if I am confused with them. However that I am not. I am not that good at picking out womens clothes nor am I hip to hanbags. Are handbags purses? I dont know.

Im pretty in my own way because it is natural. Its in the way that I carry myself. Trust me..I love to wear dirty jeans that smell like old skool denim. Not only do jeans look great when they are dirty but they fit so well. I like cheap t-shirts and my face is seldom shaved and my hair is big and crazy. So sorry ladies I am not that kind of gay. This becomes eveident when you bring me to a womens store. I cringe at ladies departments and especially nail salons. Ugh....so gross.

I preffer male friends. I don't have many if any at all actually. I have some acquaintances (did i spell that right? o well) out of state...hmm..maybe some I can speak to about what is going on in my life...but none that I can really say I keep in contact with that would really qualify as somebody I can count on. I don't understand how males (gay or straight) could preffer females friends over male friends. I have had many of both and as fem as I am I just can't fully relate to a woman. I don't watch sports nor do I like that thug shit..but I connect more with the male mentality.

In short I need more male friends and the one female friend I have I am completely satisfied with. I will welcome some female friends but they have to not want to use me as a fashion know it all because I get confused just dressing myself sometimes..and all I wear all t-shirts and jeans. So yeah...wanna be my friend?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thats such a coincidental blog. Not too many hours ago I was speaking to an acquantance, a female one at that, and she was requesting that I take her shopping and play dress up with her. She was convinced that I have an eye for fashion because of who I am, or my sexual preference rather. I responded something like, "Uhh...ok just cuz im a gay male doesnt mean Im queer eye for the straight GIRL" I dont think she liked that... o'well. SO yea, I'll be ur friend if u'll be mine.

Anonymous said...

I be your friend too....

Anonymous said...

Have you found any new male friends?