Monday, January 09, 2006

People, Healthy Food and Music by Res.

Not available. Seems everybody is busy with their own stuff right now and I aint mad at it. I got some stuff to take care of too so its all good. It makes me see how isolated I am. All it takes is about 2 people to pause my socializing. That sux man. That’s too much power to give so few people but it’s the price you pay for not trusting people for getting burned by other people. I need a new strategy because this is still technically putting all my eggs in one basket. I have such a love hate relationship with people…its ridiculous. RIDICULOUS!! Lol I love screamin that shit..I think I got it from Harry Potter. Well that’s all im gonna say about that shit…cuz what else is there to say? I need more friends biatch! You love it.

My job has been abusive lately. Since its so f-ing busy they have taken our 1 hour breaks down to 30 minutes for the past 3 weeks and I have had to settle for Subway and Au Bon Pain becaue I don't have enough time to run to BK or the food court. Its like im on a fucking diet…Im so full of healthy shit I feel like Im gonna get sick. That healthy shit is the worse man..it’s so expensive and it doesn’t even fill me up. I have a headache just talking about it. Its prolly cuz I’m still hungry.

Im listening to a Res song. I feel like whoever writes her music just takes the emotions from my soul and turns it into beautiful words and melodies that speak to my heart. Im listening to "Miracles" from the Maid in Manhatan Soundtrack. If you don't know about Res I have a link to her MySpace page. It has new material on it that isnt released but you can always cop her first CD "How I Do." Its the kind of album that is an investment. It is part of the soundtrack of my life.........


The woman who turns my emotions into music: Res

No comments: