Sunday, January 15, 2006

Today is Cold!

Its cold dammit! Even in my house my feet are cold! There is so nothing to do here anyways...its like a double dose of nothingness. Too cold to do anything yet aint shit to do. I am unhappy with the amount of time I spend in front of my PC. There just has to be something else to do with my time. Im just wasting my life away on MySpace and AOL.

The last 2 weeks I notice that a friend of mine that I (use) to call a lot seems to not pick up my calls as often nor does he seem to be enthused whenever we talk...unless we talk about him. I understand things are difficult in his life right now so I won't take it personal. Seems like he is on a changing mode and might be phasing people out.... I dont know. Its whatever. I want people to like me around and regardless of how close we are ..if Im not needed it's all good. Plus you ever just look at somebody one day and just not know who they are anymore? Im on social mode and we'll just have to catch up on a later date.

I have high standards for my friends which keeps me from hanging out with a lot of people. I will seperate my idea of friends and aquaintances because I need to be OUT.

When the weather permits...lol


O my..Im watching Next on MTV and this girl just nexted a guy for being vegan and he said "At least my shit don't stink..." to which she replied "Whatever..I have a bowl of chicken..." LOL Sorry I just had to add that.

Anyhoo back to being bored.



I was bored enough to tag myself...

No comments: